Traditional Handmade Copper Kerosene Lamp, Nostalgic Turkish Ottoman Oil Lamp
• ON-TREND 100% GENUINE COPPER PRODUCTS – with their stunning copper finish, these 100% copper kerosene oil lamps can make any occasion shine!
• HANDCRAFTED BEAUTY - Handmade from the highest quality copper, unprecedented craftsmanship with lifelong durability. The embroidery on the sides is engraved with local motifs. Just add kerosene and enjoy the charming flame of the lamp.
• PERFECT VINTAGE COLLECTION - Bring 19th-century touch to your home with this wonderfully romantic and nostalgic lamp. Can be used for lighting as well as a decorative item for your elegant collection. Dazzle the viewers in your home and office with its charming light and workmanship. Enhance any occasion and gathering with this antique copper glass lamp and its dimmable and flickering light visible through its glass chimney. Just use the side knob to adjust the level of the flame.
• GREAT GIFT IDEA – These copper kerosene oil lamps make a great birthday, housewarming, or Christmas present. For lovers of elegant vintage collections, these on-trend copper oil lamps make the ideal gift. Their stylish look and beautiful appearance add a touch of modern elegance to any environment.
• DIMENSIONS – 30x25x15 cm (Size of the box) Weight: 600gr.
Completely handmade and done by the traditional method.
As all our products are handmade there are likely to be minor differences from one to another and each one is unique.
The item is shipped without oil.
Before using, add kerosene to the copper container and screw the gas mantle. Ignite the mantle and place the chimney glass. Wash your hands before igniting the gas mantle as kerosene is a highly flammable substance.
TIPS FOR COPPER TO LAST LONGER:
- Please make sure you do not soak and leave.
- Dry it with a towel after washing, do not leave it wet.
- Be gentle, do not use a metal scrubber or any hard material on your copper.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals.
- Avoid using highly acidic substances on your copper product.
HAND WASH ONLY!
Just like all genuine copper products, your oil lamp can lose shine and radiance in years. You can use copper cleaner or polisher for maintaining its look. Alternatively, you can wipe the products with a vinegar cloth or rub them with lemon and salt.